To Obtain a User Name and Password:
1. Go to our website,
2. Click the teal Blue that says “ALCC Online”
3. You will now see the screen below. As a first-time user, you must click where is says, “Need a login? Click here
4. You will now see this screen
5. Enter your email address, first and last name. Click “Find Me.”
6. The information you provided MUST match the church database. If the system cannot locate your record, please call the church office (919-231-4388) or email the Site Administrators as directed on the screen.
7. After the system locates you, you will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to ALCC Online. Your user name is your first and last name with no spaces. User names are not case sensitive. The email contains a link to ALCC Online. Follow that link and enter your username and password in the fields provided. HINT: It is helpful to copy and paste the password into the sign-in site.
8. After logging in, you will be prompted to change your password. Once you have entered a new password, you will arrive at your personal profile page. Passwords need to be at least 8 characters and include both number and letters. Store your username and new password so you can access it later!